Maple Glazed Jerk Chicken Wings– Get ready to lick your fingers and plate! These sweet and savory wings are baked to perfection in a mouthwatering sticky jerk sauce. You won’t want to share these wings!
Maple Glazed Jerk Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup maple syrup ( I used 100% real maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 and a half tablespoons Jerk Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add all the ingredients to a bowl (except wings) and stir well to combine.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Place chicken wings in the pan, trying not to overlap wings, then pour sauce mixture over wings. Making sure each wing is evenly coated.
- Bake for 40 mins, basting wings (pouring the sauce over) every 15 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, turn the oven to high broil and cook for an additional 2 minutes, allowing chicken to get a little brown and crisp. Watching it carefully so it doesn't burn. 2 minutes ONLY.
- Remove from oven immediately and drizzle/toss sauce over wings. Enjoy!