Refreshing infused detox water with orange, cucumber, lemon, mint, and dill. A healthy way to stay hydrated, burn fat, and cleanse your body.
This infused detox water contains the following ingredients.
- Stimulates the liver and flushes out toxins.
- Contains pectin, a type of fiber that will help you feel full longer, so that you eat less throughout the day.
- Curbs appetite, boosts metabolism, and detoxifies your body.
- A natural diuretic food, means it helps the body produce more urine to carry out waste.
- Improves digestion, relieves constipation, and boosts immune system.
- Dill has high amounts of monoterpenes which have been proven to attack the growth of cancer cells.
- Helps with weight loss by turning fat into energy.
- High in antioxidants, and improves oral health. Helps to relieve allergy symptoms.
- Oranges are high in vitamin C which is known to be the detox vitamin.
- Helps to lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, and cleanse the liver.
Orange Cucumber Detox Water
- 10 cups of water
- 1 orange, cut into thin slices
- 9 mint leaves, torn
- 21 thin cucumber slices
- 7 thin lemon slices
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, stem cut off
- Place all ingredients into a water pitcher/jug. Let it sit for about an hour and then enjoy!
The longer you let it sit, the stronger the flavor will be.
I personally enjoy a light infused flavor, and 1-2 hours taste perfect to me. You might want something stronger in flavor.
If you decide to leave it overnight, I recommend taking the peel off of the lemon and orange. This way it will not taste sour after sitting so many hours.